- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Posts
- 5,159
- Qantas
- Platinum
- Oneworld
- Emerald
Well done @Flyfrequently
Well deserved @Flyfrequently - it was great to follow along, and also picked up some ideas for places to stay.This month's Trip Report of the Month goes to @Flyfrequently, for their trip report 'Countdown to a beach Luxury Escape to the Cape via Katong and Karon'
View it here:
Countdown now for another flop 'n drop trip for us to evade Victoria's chilly +/- wet miserable July weather.
Enticed by a DSC in February, I looked at Melbourne to Singapore via Sydney with no real plan of where our destination would be - as usual!
As PC+ & WP I was hoping to burn some points and have F seats released - yeah/nah.
Plan B, purchase revenue J and request upgrade to F
I don't have Expert Flyer, but with kind AFF folk who had looked at my dates, I booked and live in hope of a little bit of A380 Luxury.
Now 4 days our from our flight, the countdown is on, so hoping to...
- Flyfrequently
- Replies: 63
- Forum: Trip Reports
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
This month's Trip Report of the Month goes to @Katie, for their trip report 'Moving the Kidult to the House of the Mouse'
View it here:
The Kidult (formerly Miss Katie and the Teen) had sworn us to secrecy - well, online - and now we can spill the beans, so I can start this TR.
When the Kidult and I were at Disneyworld (Florida, USA) in 2024, we met a young man from Brisbane, working for Disney, on some kind of college exchange program. He tells the Kidult she should do it too.
Then, in January 2026, the Kidult sees that applications are open for the Disney International Exchange AU/NZ program. She can't contain her excitement, and her application to work at Disneyworld in this program is submitted within a day of the...
- Katie
- Replies: 32
- Forum: Trip Reports
