Across the Globe in 5 Continents Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

simongr

Enthusiast
Wow - that is truly immense travel! I assume it was all work (and catching up with friends was an opportunity seized rather than the purpose of the trip)? I guess Mrs KiwiFlyer is a little more accepting of travel than mrssimongr...

Wow though again I cant imagine that level of travel...

clifford

Established Member
Kiwi Flyer said:
Wrap up

I earned almost enough miles to get a business award to europe (ie right around the world again) on 2 different programs.

Good to see you made it relatively unscathed, Kiwi. Does this mean you have earned 2 x award tix NZ-Europe-NZ?

BTW, we arrived back from NCE last week and discovered that OZ is quite a nice airline (especially if you fly on one of the two 777-200's with "lie-flat" beds). The OZ lounge at ICN is also very nice.

Kiwi Flyer

clifford said:
Good to see you made it relatively unscathed, Kiwi. Does this mean you have earned 2 x award tix NZ-Europe-NZ?

Almost in business class (not enough for first and more than enough in economy). I have to wait for the last points to post to see if I made it.

clifford said:
BTW, we arrived back from NCE last week and discovered that OZ is quite a nice airline (especially if you fly on one of the two 777-200's with "lie-flat" beds). The OZ lounge at ICN is also very nice.

Yeah the ICN lounge is nice, but I prefer the SQ one. Downside is if flying OZ it is at the base of the other pier so allow an extra 5 minutes to get to the gate.

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Currently Active Users