VVI-GRU G3 7639
B737-800 Y+
PR-GUK
On time
As my Paranair flights had been cancelled, the new routing I booked to get to Montevideo was via GOL Airlines and their hub in GRU, Sao Paulo. I'd booked their Premium Economy fare which is the highest class for short haul Brazil and intra-South America. This came with one checked bag, a meal and eurobusiness style seating with a blocked middle seat. It also allowed access to the GOL Smiles lounge at GRU; important as I had a 7-hour connection. Bags were checked through to MVD.
The staff at Santa Cruz didn't know what a golf bag was and there was a bit of confusion until they connected that with the extra 'sport' baggage I'd purchased (damn expensive at USD100) with the ticket.
VVI has a couple of gates dedicated to international flights and this is where I waited. You can tell they're an LCC as they'd started calling for boarding whilst the aircraft was still taxiing in to the terminal on its arrival flight. Y+ gives group 1 boarding, and they do have dedicated boarding lanes (Smiles exec plus Group 1; then Group 2/3 lane; then a Group 4/5 sign - it seemed to be enforced and worked well - very few in Group 1)
You can see the regional green and white displays at this shop. Most flags didn't have any crest in the white band so this variant is likely an official regional government version.
GOL B737-800 at the gate.
No other international flights scheduled around the same time, so VVI looked very empty.

On taxiing the domestic gates could be seen. Here again was my old friend B737-700 CP-2923 who I'd taken three flights on. Next door is an old B737-300 (ex-Air NZ), and then a pair of BAe146s (or Avro RJ100 as FR24 calls them).
Another sad ending, with this B727 parked off in a field.
The GOL Y+ cabin is five rows and had about 9 of the available 20 seats occupied on this leg. There was a sad-looking VA-style shower curtain divider between the Y+ and Y cabins, but it remained fixed open the entire flight and pax moved freely in flight to use the forward toilet. In seat power in each row was two universal plug power sockets. No dedicated USB outlets.
Decent legroom, I guess 84 or 86cm pitch.
On both GOL flights I took, they made Ryanair-style announcements patting themselves on the back for closing the aircraft doors on time and then arriving on time. (with some added gaslighting by saying they were doing it because they understood how valuable our time was...) Schedule padding certainly helps!
Santa Cruz is a fairly well laid out and designed city. On departure could be seen some of the roads under construction for future proofing.
GOL indicates wifi and internet access on their planes. What they really mean is wifi accessed content, messaging for free and a cost in Brazilian Reals for one-hour or full-flight full internet access. There is a basic inflight map.
The meal served was a choice of a heated sandwich/roll: cheese and tomato; or turkey, cheese and tomato. There was also a dessert like a nut-topped creme caramel and drinks offered: beer, wine or soft drink. No sparkling water, so I chose grape juice. Drink refill was offered at some point.
Early arrival at a grey and dreary GRU. Strong *A presence noted on landing with 4 UA, 1 AC, 1 LH (747!), 1 TP and 1 TK aircraft all parked in the same area.
Arrival was at a bus bay. This guy was earning his pay, manoeuvring the stairs by himself.
The bus dropped us all at a grey concrete tunnel which seemed to be the connector walkway between terminals 2 and 3. Re-cleared security to enter and they took my water bottle from the previous flight, but let the German guy behind me keep his. Who knows why. A QR code scan indicated my onward flight would be departing from T3 so I started walking that way. Along the route I thought it best to check where the GOL Smiles lounge was and that was indicated as T2, so backtracked. Access granted based on Premium being indicated on my boarding pass. Note singular boarding pass; both flights were listed on the same flimsy thermal paper pass.