A bit of humour

Turns out there is a Facebook group called Simpsons AFL Memes.

I might be going to hell for this, especially if you, the reader, are a Freo supporter. I might even get reported. Nonetheless...

FB_IMG_1790487730566.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487740437.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487745970.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487751249.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487770792.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487774850.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487790283.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487795831.jpg

FB_IMG_1790487807176.jpg
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I prefer Fuji 9.
You're right, it's Fuji IX. I forgot and that's why I am not a dentist. ;)
Here's a link to Dentistry UK where studying this episode with Bob is a CPD option. ;)
 
Last edited:

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top