Qantas
Platinum

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Damn auto correct. Fixed now. I shall re-read the entire grammar thread as my penalty.
A rabbit, a priest and a pastor walk into a pub. The barman asks "what can I get you?". The rabbit points to the priest and the pastor and says to the barman, "you'd better ask them. I'm only here due to auto-correct".

TheRealTMA

Qantas
Platinum

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..