Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

747 Bar Carts

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
My order is still only showing as created. I checked the box that said 'leave at front door'. If I do get a call that it'll be delivered from Saturday through to Tuesday arvo I'll organise for a friend to be there and move into onto the front verandah. It'll be fun to come home to a new toy.
Mine only shows as created too, but obviously it has been delivered.

Virgin Bart

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Got sick of waiting and call Qantas Wine. After an extraordinary amount of verification questions (8-10) I was finally verified. Some delays blah blah but it's on its way, somewhere.

Still no phone call!

Kiwi_Flyer

Flights
My Map
How long is reasonable for a Qantas Shop item to be dispatched? (Not a bar cart, nor a toaster.) It is very nearly 3 weeks since the order was confirmed (and paid for), and still not showing as dispatched.

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
How long is reasonable for a Qantas Shop item to be dispatched? (Not a bar cart, nor a toaster.) It is very nearly 3 weeks since the order was confirmed (and paid for), and still not showing as dispatched.
Too long. I'd make an enquiry. Usually they are dispatched within 5-10 business days at most.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Here's a thought. When the A380s were sent to the desert were their carts on board?

If not we might be back here when they're sold. :D

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Here's a thought. When the A380s were sent to the desert were their carts on board?

If not we might be back here when they're sold. 😀
Well, maybe. 😀

Although if just mothballed, we may need to wait a bit longer.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johncooper3009