kamchatsky

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Silver
Just got this email from American Express. This is the base email below:

http://ebm.email.americanexpress.com/c/tag/hBMvJlXAQB6DpB8VIVnANdA$I$9/doc.html

Good news - more places than ever before are welcoming your Qantas American Express Card without the surcharge.

The even better news is that you can register today and earn 5 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points* for every $1 spent on purchases with your Card (ending in xx_XX) between now and 31 December 2010 at selected stores.

There are up to 15,000 extra Qantas Frequent Flyer points* to be earned on top of your normal Qantas Frequent Flyer points.

It's all part of the work our team is doing to help make your Card more welcome at more of the places you want to shop.

I doubt that I am eligible, but that is not that useful a group of stores anyway for my spending patterns..

But is great to see that Amex seems to be having promos coming thick and fast at present. :)

Of all the recent Amex promotions I had to be targeted for this one. :(

Looking at the list of stores I may be able to get very limited used out of this promotion.

Umm just got mine in the post. Pretty ordinary, but might take the kids to Hogs breath

Do these kind of offers extend to co branded amex cards? I have a westpac amex plat, and am curious to know if the promos extend as I have seen very little from Amex?

If not, why not.

There was a Promo for Laura Ashley recently - I got 5 bonus points per dollar for transactions one day but nothing either side on my wife's card..

I received the offer by post - NOT tempting (maybe Darrel Lee's, if then) - but I suppose their trying!

Do these kind of offers extend to co branded amex cards? I have a westpac amex plat, and am curious to know if the promos extend as I have seen very little from Amex?

If not, why not.

Point offers such as this one are typically restricted to Amex issued cards. In this case, specifically to the Qantas co-branded ones. When in the Westpac scheme, Westpac provide the points, so any bonus program would have to be done by Westpac.

Point offers such as this one are typically restricted to Amex issued cards. In this case, specifically to the Qantas co-branded ones.

My Mum received this offer and she just has a standard Gold Credit card with Amex.

Not branded :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back