FuzzyAUS

Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Silver
Oneworld
Emerald
Lets get the new thread for the new year happening

Pretty much, my paper/card versions of the "events" arrived this week (I hear about them about 1 week from this list compared to when mine arrive)...

Well, I'm in terminal 5 at LHR and Centurion gave me fast track through security. Worth the annual fee, I don't think so. Does anyone know if the Mandarin Oriental benefits have gone? If so, what's left.

MO free nights are gone... So all MO properties will now offer 200 credit (spa or food iirc) for over 2 nights.
confirmed upgrade is valid.

My MPC Diamond expired 28 Feb. Now says Diamond - expiry 28 Feb 15. Was expecting 6 months only. My third renewal.

So my renewal date for Centurion is Mar 9 - still undecided as to whether to continue or not - so asked RM to give me list of 2014 benefits - it's damn extensive in description but maybe not so extensive in value - do you guys want me to post it? Again I emphasize it's l-o-n-g!

Okeley dokeley Flanders........................

Effective as of 1st October 2012
750k points threshold
3x tens of thousands of restaurants in Australia
2x Airlines and accommodations, major cruise and tour operators paid directly or through travel agencies.
Spend in foreign currency, both overseas and online
1x everywhere else, excluding the providers below
0.5x utilities which are gas, water and electricity providers
Insurance(except insurance offered by American Express)
Telecommunications providers which include goods and services purchased from phone, mobile and internet providers.
Government bodies including the Australian taxation office, Australian post, federal/state government bodies

Options for redeeming Membership Reward Points are as follows:-

Transfer points to 10 airline partners – Qantas, Etihad Airways, Velocity Rewards, Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Malaysian Airlines, Thai Airways, Air New Zealand,Emirates.

• Points can be used towards credit on your card
  • Points can be used to book Travel/Accommodation through Centurion Travel
  • Merchandise Redemption
  • Gift Card Redemptions
  • Points can be redeemed to buy foreign currency.

Services :-
Centurion En Route - YES
If you book a return Intl airfare (any class) departing Australia with Centurion Travel you are eligible for a one-way transfer in Australia, home to airport (60km radius)
If you book a return Intl economy or prem. economy airfare AND land arrangements with Centurion Travel they are eligible for a one way transfer in Australia, home to airport (60km)
If Card member books return Intl air (First or Business) AND Land/Cruise arrangements with Centurion Travel
Centurion En Route is available at the following overseas destinations
Abu Dhabi | Auckland | Athens | Tokyo Narita | Nice | Johannesburg | Istanbul | Milan Malpensa | London | Hong Kong | Singapore | Paris | Dubai | Rome | Bangkok | Frankfurt | Kuala Lumpur | Shanghai | coughet | Beijing | Vancouver | All major US cities.
*Subject to change without notice
Mileage restrictions apply
Centurion Fast Track -YES
When booking your First or Business Class International travel (departing Australia) through Centurion Travel, a representative can be arranged to meet you at the end of the aerobridge where you will be ushered past queues at immigration and customs and then taken to your car.

Subject to change without notice
* Terms and Conditions apply
* Available at selected major international cities for a party of up to five people.
When booking your First or Business Class International travel through Centurion Travel, a representative can be arranged to meet at the end of the aerobridge where you will be ushered past queues at immigration and customs and then taken to your car.
Denpasar | Nice | Johannesburg | Istanbul | Milan Malpensa | Abu Dhabi | Athens | Frankfurt | London Heathrow | Paris Charles De Gaulle | Rome Fiumicino | Bangkok | Beijing | Dubai | Hong Kong | Kuala Lumpur | Shanghai | Singapore | Tokyo Narita
*Subject to change without notice
Qantas Club Lounge Access –YES
One complimentary annual membership, available to either the Basic or Supplementary Card Member
Cathay Pacific Marco Polo Club- YES (no longer offered)
Diamond Status Membership for Basic Centurion Member only
Virgin Australia Lounge Access -YES
Centurion Basic & Centurion supplementary card holders are eligible. Cardholders must be travelling onward domestically with Virgin Australia and holding a boarding pass in the same name as the Centurion card.
Lounge Locations:
Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide | Canberra | Mackay
No guests permitted,
Priority Pass (Lounge Access)
(Membership valued USD399)
Unrestricted access to over 600 airport lounges around the world, in 300 cities across 90 countries, regardless of what airline or class you are travelling.
Yes – Two memberships. Complimentary for CM and a Supplementary Centurion (black) member.
* 2membership per account – Basic + 1 Supplementary
* Priority Pass holder may take one complimentary guest per visit.

Emirates Skywards Gold Status (membership for the Basic card holder only)

Travel – Hotel Privileges & Memberships

Travel – Hotel privileges & memberships
Elite Tier Hotel Programs

• Hilton Honors: membership valid for life of Centurion Card Hilton HHonors Diamond (highest tier) VIP status for Basic CM + 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Supplementary.

• Starwood Preferred Guest Valid for one-year, however the membership continues if you meet the annual minimum night stay requirement for that level. Gold Status for Basic Card Member & 1st Supplementary.
  • Priority Card Rewards: Valid for one-year, however the membership continues if you meet the annual minimum night stay requirement for that level .Platinum status for Basic Card Member + 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Supplementary
  • Relais & Chateaux Club 5C: Valid for life of card membership. – for Basic CM only
  • Le Club Accor hotels: valid for 5 years however the membership continues if you stay at least 1 night at an eligible Accor Hotel in each 5 year rolling period. Platinum status for Basic & Supplementary CM.
  • Club Carlson Gold Elite: valid for the life of the partner contract. Gold status for Basic & Supplementary Card Member

Fine Hotels & Resorts
Benefits at more than 650 hotels and resorts. Based on the Best Available (unrestricted) Rate, FH&R amenities include:
-Room upgrade at time of check-in, if available
-Complimentary breakfast for up to two people, per room
-Guaranteed 4pm late check-out
-12pm early check-in, subject to availability (New for 2012)
- A special amenity, unique to each hotel (such as F&B or Spa credit, dinner for two once during stay)
Plus Elite Tier FH&R enhanced benefits across 7 hotel partners, includes: room upgrades at time of booking, complimentary room nights, additional hotel F&B or spa credits etc
• Aman Resorts
• Mandarin Oriental
• Orient-Express
• The Peninsula Hotels
• Raffles Hotels & Resorts
• Ritz Carlton
• St Regis

Spa Benefits
Partners are subject to change without notice
Benefits at exclusive spas within Australia
• Four Seasons, Sydney
• Maiolo, Sydney
• Crown Spa, Crown Towers Melbourne
• Lyall Spa, South Yarra
• Chi, Shangri-La Sydney
Isaka Spa, Crown Metropol, Melbourne.

Car or Jet Hire Benefits:-

Avis - Complimentary President’s Club membership for Basic CM only

• Guaranteed vehicle availability even if you don’t have reservation
  • Two category car upgrade (to maximum Full Size vehicle)
  • Worldwide discounts off standard rates in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin American and the Carribean, and Special rates in the USA & Canada.
Complimentary hotel delivery between 9.30am-3.30pm at capital city CBD locations in AU.

Hertz Complimentary Membership-
Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle
Yes – Basic & 1 Supplementary

• Complimentary hotel delivery (limited times/days; in Aust only)
  • Guaranteed vehicle availability up to full size Sedan (Class D)
  • Discounted rate on all vehicles, including Hertz Prestige Collection (in Australia)
  • Upgrade: book & confirm full size sedan (Group D) and receive Premium Collection (Group F)
  • Complimentary child seats upon request (subject to availability).

Insurance Protection:- Yes – More extensive benefits coverage include supplementary members. For full details of the Centurion insurances, including terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the Assistance and Insurances Terms and Conditions.

CoConcierge/Lifestyle/Travel: 24/7 Dedicated Travel and Lifestyle Team

Centurion lifestyle services for restaurant bookings, concert tickets. Also includes:

• Invitation only Centurion events
  • Shopping Privileges
  • Fine dining benefits (Centurion table, champagne on arrival)
    Spa benefits
    (*Note: Terms and conditions apply)

Not my kind of card but the bonus reward point feature is charming.
if Amex wants my spending back, they need to introduce that 50% bonus.

What's the points cap though $6000 on groceries hardly inspires confidence.

Don't forget that card is targeted for lower end of the market... and given lower prices in US - $500 a month for groceries is definitely sufficient for that market.
What's the points cap though $6000 on groceries hardly inspires confidence.

Just paying my bill online today & I found this in card benefits, I don't mind the AFR so I've gone for that. Only thing is when you register it says Business Centurion & my card is a personal cent so if they say no I'll be irritated.

FAIRFAX SUBSCRIPTION

Stay abreast of business news with a complimentary annual digital multi-device subscription - simply select one of your choice.
Enjoy one complimentary annual digital multi-device subscription to The Sydney Morning Herald (smh.com.au) valued at $300, The Age (theage.com.au)valued at $300, or The Financial Review (afr.com.au) valued at $680 - simply select one of your choice.
Containing in-depth coverage of news and issues affecting Australian and global businesses, the sites keep you up to date with the events of the day and those likely to happen in the future.

I'm not a centurion holder (even if was eligible I don't think I'd want to be) but the FHR program can be advantageous and I think it is only available on the Centurion card here in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back