Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

100k Qantas Points + 50 Status Credits with Qantas Amex Premium Card (ends 4 November)

Doctore1003

Amex is offering an epic 100k Qantas Points + 50 SCs with the Qantas Premium Card.

This is Amex's mid-range Qantas card and has an annual fee of $249 and minimum income requirement of $40k pa.

You'll earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent and also get two Qantas lounge passes each year, travel insurance, Qantas Wine premium membership and more.

The minimum spend to get the 100k bonus points and 50 SCs is $3,000 in the first 3 months.

I'll receive 40k Qantas Points if you're successful - and would be extremely grateful!

Since my referral link below is for the top-end Qantas Ultimate Card, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to select the Qantas Premium Card.

If/when my referral cap is reached, I'll ask an admin to remove my link from this post.

Here's my referral link:

Thank you!

coolstepslg

i would like to through my referral link in the had too.

Referee gets 100k Qantas Points + 50 SCs with the Qantas Premium Card.

I'll receive 40k Qantas Points if you're successful - thanks.

Since my referral link below is for the top-end Qantas Ultimate Card, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to select the Qantas Premium Card.
Browse Other Cards than click view all cards.
Click here for my referral link.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Recent Posts

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cathk

Currently Active Users