10,000 QFF points for spending $500 on AMEX Ultimate - Targeted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Halliday

Established Member
Not strictly a statement credit but there’s a new offer on my QF Ultimate this morning:

Spend $500 in one or more transactions for 10,000 QF points.

Edit: may be targeted as its not on the supp card.

Not strictly a statement credit but there’s a new offer on my QF Ultimate this morning:

Have it on my main card but not my supp.

This is targeted im assuming? No manual link?
DJs Amex misses out. :(

Wow, nice!
I didn't seem to get it on my main card, but I do use the card quite heavily, so can imagine why I wouldn't be targeted.

I think it's probably just for the QF branded cards.

Yep got it here on my Qantas Ultimate Amex. Nice easy 10,000 points.

Both my parents have the same card as well, and only one of them got the offer so it does appear to be targeted.

I think it's probably just for the QF branded cards.

Yes looks like it’s QF cards targeted. They must have experienced massive decline in usage and probably an increase in cancellations this year.

Received the same $500 spend on my QF Ultimate card this monring. Made a $500 purchase at Coles today which triggered the "your offer has been used" email. Hope to see points credited soon.

Also received & activated on my QF Ultimate card. Now, what to buy?? 🤔

Received an interesting offer from AMEX (on a QF Ultimate card) and saved it quick smart. Wondering who else got it.

Spend $500, get 10,000 Qantas Points...
Payments of $500 or more must be charged to your Card by 27/10/2020 to be eligible for the offer

Three months to spend $500! Not sure if it it targeted, but this seems an absurdly easy way to earn 10,000 points. Spend a few ,000 on this card every month and lots of transactions so a curious incentive, would make more sense if there was no recent activity on the card. Not very clear whether the $500 needs to be in a single transaction, but doesn’t appear so.

cheers skip

I also received it. The funny part is the activation confirmation screen says $10,000 instead of 10,000 points! This would be very generous indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back