$0 Annual Fee for Life on HSBC Platinum Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikman

Established Member
For those who don’t like Citibank or if you want another credit card with no annual fee.

Platinum Credit Card - Visa Cards | HSBC Australia

Comes with 10,000 bonus points which converts to 5,000 SQ or CX miles or $50 in gift cards. Every $2 spend earns 1 SQ or CX mile or 1 cent in gift cards.

• $0 Annual Fee for Life[SUP]7[/SUP] (so you could save $129 a year). Other fees and charges apply
  • 0% p.a. balance transfer for 8 months[SUP]1[/SUP] from non-HSBC credit cards on application (reverting to the variable cash advance rate thereafter)
  • 10,000 Reward Points[SUP]2[/SUP] offer when you apply, are approved and make an eligible purchase within 3 months of applying. Choose your own rewards from travel to shopping from RewardsPlus
  • Free additional cardholders
  • Earn 1 Rewards Point on every dollar you spend on eligible purchases[SUP]3[/SUP] and choose your own rewards
  • Insurance package available[SUP]4[/SUP] including Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, Guaranteed Pricing, Transit Accident and International Travel Insurance (Eligibility and exclusions apply)
  • Visa Platinum Concierge Service - Wherever in the world you may be, your own concierge can help you with a host of services, whether it be tickets to a show in Sydney or hiring a private yacht in Fiji
  • Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases[SUP]5[/SUP] when you pay the full balance (including any balance transfer, promotional purchases and the 0% p.a. purchase offer above) by the due date each month
  • Additional cardholder fee $0

I already have this card, I signed up under the previous offer of $0 annual fee for the first year and 30,000 bonus points. I only signed up in March and am going to phone and ask to be given the fee free for life. Has anyone done this and had any luck? Any suggestions for me?

I see on the Citibank post, some people have had luck asking for the $0 annual fee for life on their existing accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back