Your card activity on AMEX online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutonus

Is anyone else's 'Your card activity' page on the AMEX website not displaying in any browser for a few days now?

Not working for me - in both Firefox and IE.

Recently the display format changed, first with one log on and then another a week or two later. I think those with the new format are getting the problem.

I tried clearing all cookies on Firefox to no avail.

You can still get the transactions by downloading "statement data" to a CSV file using "<date> to Present".

Not working for me - in both Firefox and IE.

Recently the display format changed, first with one log on and then another a week or two later. I think those with the new format are getting the problem.

I tried clearing all cookies on Firefox to no avail.

You can still get the transactions by downloading "statement data" to a CSV file using "<date> to Present".

I'm having issues too - I get a blank page with just the header floating in the page.

I find if you go to the grey bar of options at the top and choose 'your statement' and then 'your card activity' it will show the page that you would have expected to be shown to you in the first place... ugh

I've also noticed that other than on the overview screen I cannot click a link to get taken directly into the 'My Rewards' section where you can view individual transactions etc.

I had this exact problem on Internet Explorer yesterday and today.

And then I fixed it. Now if I can only remember what I did to fix it.

I had this problem in both Firefox and IE on my work computer on Saturday. I found that if I refreshed the blank page that was coming up with just the "Your Card Activity" heading with the rest of the page blank it would eventually display the full details. I've just tried tonight with Firefox on my PC at home and the same is happening and it took several attempts at refreshing the page for it to display correctly.

This issue just happened to me again on more than 1 occassion.

- When I first log into Amex the Account summary page is displayed
- Click on "view most recent transactions" and "your current activity" with blank page is displayed
- Click on "your statement" then "your card activity" from the menu bar above and each time the card activity is displayed

Yep also working fine here.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AustFreqFly

Had the problem with Safari, Chrome, and Forefox over the weekend. Working fine now and Amex has a new layout for current card activity.

... and Amex has a new layout for current card activity.
That appears to have been progressively introduced over the last few weeks, unlike the issue in the OP.

But, yes, now it is back to working ok.

Last edited:
That appears to have been progressively introduced over the last few weeks, unlike the issue in the OP.

But, yes, not it is back to working ok.

I had the old layout right up to the weekend and then nothing. The new layout appeared today....hence the connection in my mind!

No problems for me - windows XP and Firefox 3.6

I had the old layout right up to the weekend and then nothing. The new layout appeared today....hence the connection in my mind!

Same here... Logged in today and WOW is all I can say!

Very much impressed by the new layout and the level of detail provided for all charges.

This makes me want to keep some of my Amex cards

I'm loving the new layout...Most of my spend is on groceries!

And suddenly it works for me and I have the new layout (which I agree is much better than any other CC activity layouts)! Weird that it took several days for me though whereas from other posts seems to be an overnight/quick thing.

The MR Reward points page is not updating for me as timely as I had expected. I made a purchase yesterday morning but the points have not come through today yet.

The MR Reward points page is not updating for me as timely as I had expected. I made a purchase yesterday morning but the points have not come through today yet.
Unlikely to be Amex's fault here, I've had merchants not process payments for weeks at times. Amex can't show the payment if the merchant has not sent it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back