Woolworths Credit Card - Best Option now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deno

Intern
Now that Woolworths has split from Qantas, what is the best option for a credit card to earn frequent flyer points?

Qantas credit union has worked a treat. I just wish they had an auto pay from a third party bank.
The application to get the card is currently testing my youngest son and I did warn him that they would want stuff no other credit card company had asked for in the process of getting approved.

I havent used the Macquarie card for months now - using it as a backup and waiting for the free annual payment to finish.
Still looking for a replacement.

ANZ Black Frequent Flyer or ANZ Black Rewards card?

You'd have to check, but I think there is still a promo going that provides the card free for the first year (otherwise its laughably expensive for what it gives). If the promo is still going then there is a decent sign on bonus. I got mine specifically to replace the WoW card and am happy so far - though next year I'll need another one as I won't pay the outrageous fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back