Westpac $250 Transaction Account Incentive

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallinch

I'm a former transaction account holder of Westpac's. However I do hold their Platinum Qantas card...guess that's why I received this rather enticing and targeted email today. See the attached three pictures that contain all the hoops. :)
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I got the same offer today. I have a fairly new Westpac Black and no other accounts. 60,000 QFF points, 6 months interest free on purchases and no fee for the first year. And now this. Looking good.

Didn't get the offer but do hold the Altitude Black card currently. Might pop into a branch tomorrow and ask about it.

I might have missed it in the fine print but any idea if there's any minimum dollar amount for each of the 10 required purchases?

Also got the same offer. Needless to say I also applied and opened the account.

Just spoke to someone in branch who hadn't heard of this promotion but they called up and were told it is for anyone opening the relevant account ONLINE. Haven't looked on there yet but will be wanting to confirm somewhere in writing before taking it up.

Didn't get the offer but do hold the Altitude Black card currently. Might pop into a branch tomorrow and ask about it.

I might have missed it in the fine print but any idea if there's any minimum dollar amount for each of the 10 required purchases?

Yeah I'm not sure but to be safe I'm going to make 10 x $1 purchases at Coles of Chocolate or something! :)

Just spoke to someone in branch who hadn't heard of this promotion but they called up and were told it is for anyone opening the relevant account ONLINE. Haven't looked on there yet but will be wanting to confirm somewhere in writing before taking it up.

Any information on this? Can't seem to find a link on the public Westpac site...

Any information on this? Can't seem to find a link on the public Westpac site...

I haven't applied yet and also can't see anything on the website so just going on what the person in branch told me after they called and asked.

Received my $250 Cash Bonus yesterday.
Transferred it out and called up and cancelled the account today.
Hope they run it again next year! :)

I also got my $250 cash bonus yesterday. I've just transferred all the money out.

I will wait the full balance confirmed transferred on Monday before I call up to cancel my account on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back