Weird popups on diners club site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooky

I get weird popups when I visit Diners Club Australia
(Or, by clicking Personal > Rewards Membership from the home page)

The pop ups appear after about 5 seconds?

I cleared my cookies, but still happens.

Is anyone else seeing this?
Just wondering!! Can't figure it out!

You really have to wait about 10 seconds for them to start appearing, first you see a white bar down the left hand side, then you get all these videos starting at the bottom. It's crazy Diners have a virus script on their home page! I've tried this on a friend's iPhone and he is getting the pop ups as well!

My friend is saying you have to click Refresh on that page as he didn't get it the firs time

I clicked "Personal" on the left and had 2 windows open, one advertising a toothbrush and the other a survey for Diners Club that looked fishy :p

How bizarre! I read people on here saying the whole website is antiquated but that there's pop-ups on it for toothbrushes (in my case ads saying I've won an iPhone), that it's infested with pop-ups is beyond comprehension.

Might even be a drive-by virus!!!

My browsers havent been affected, mixture of chrome and IE at home/work. I've been logging on most days

How bizarre! I read people on here saying the whole website is antiquated but that there's pop-ups on it for toothbrushes (in my case ads saying I've won an iPhone), that it's infested with pop-ups is beyond comprehension.

Might even be a drive-by virus!!!

It's more likely you have been infected than Diners, just statistically. I would be suspicious of your computer and run a few scans.

It's more likely you have been infected than Diners, just statistically. I would be suspicious of your computer and run a few scans.

I rang a mate and asked him to go to www dinersclub com au / rewards.htm
He opened it on his iPhone
And he got all the popups

I've just tried it on Firefox.
I cleared cache, all cookies, everything.
And typed it in. And I get the popups.

It's infected with malware.

Give it about 10-15 seconds after you load the page.
Watch the top right corner, it changes to some ad thing, then, more ads start coming up.
Then the half the screen fills with ads.

How can a company of this size not see their own website is infected?
There really must be hardly any Diners customer traffic at all.
Surely they would have fixed it by now.

Try it on your phone
But maybe not an Android. Cause they let viruses in right?
Should be fine on iPad or iPhone as they don't let viruses in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back