Upgrading from NAB Platinum to Qantas Rewards Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsx2

Just got an email from NAB offering to upgrade my NAB platnium cards (visa + amex - annual fee of $295) to their new Qantas Rewards Signature (Visa only - annual free of $395) without increasing my annual fee.

Besides the new Visa card earning what the Old Amex card would in QF Points (i.e.Q Signiture earns 1Q per $1, Plat amex ears 1Q per 1$, Plat Visa earns 0.5Q per $1) I don;t see the benefits.

This way im losing out on Amex connect offers aswell. Am i missing something or is this just a really bad deal from Nab

Has anyone else had there NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card 90,000pt signup bonus, credit to Qantas before the very first statement period has expired? Activated card 1st October, points hit 25th October, 1st statement due tomorrow 27th October. Compared with some other cards waiting period of 3-4 months this is pretty impressive. Very happy!!

Oddly I haven't received that email. I was going to call to cancel anyway so perhaps I can try a product switch - some bonus points would be nice too!

Oddly I haven't received that email. I was going to call to cancel anyway so perhaps I can try a product switch - some bonus points would be nice too!

Let me know how you go! The bonus points would be quite nice

Looks like they won't upgrade me easily - my NAB Platinum limit is $12k and Signature minimum limit is $15k, so they were insisting on a credit limit increase request (which would be a hit to credit score), take 30 mins over the phone, and also mean no 90k points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back