Unlimited points card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANT

Established Member
Hi all,

Trolled the threads looking for business/personal/plat card that can be used for business spends over a million a year on card and get points for travel internationally.

Is the only option to get 10+ Plat cards, is there a better option or Cent card?

Want an unlimited points credit card?

Fees aint an issue!

Currently CBA PLAT and blocked at 100,000 per year!

Well I'm not limited on my Diners.Despite the critics Most things I want to charge I can put on the DC.Has a good range of airline programs you can transfer to-QFF if you opt in.If not then AA,SQ,DL,KA,NZ.But you can always transfer to SPG then get a 25% bonus transferring to airlines-but not QF.
Use your CBA plat when DC not accepted.
That said the most popular card here is obviously Amex.I dont want to cut a 4th one up though.

Westpac Krisflyer card is working well for me. Has both Visa & Amex companion cards. Amex transactions currently 3:$1 until end of Oct, then 1.5:$1 and Visa 1:$1.

Un capped into Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Program is that suits you.

The westpac earth platinum card may also be a good deal for you. I think they dont give points for bpay transactions, so may not work for you depending on how your spend is done.

there's no points capping and is 1:2 on visa and 1.5:1 on Amex.

Not the amex does have a 3.5% FOREX fee which is 1 of the highest i've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back