Transfer 50,000 points to Velocity, get Gold Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibspmuh

I just received a postcard from AMEX, basically if you transfer 50,000 points to Velocity before 28th February 2010 you also get Velocity Gold Status or if you transfer 20,000 points you get Velocity Silver Status.

Not too shabby if you were going to transfer anyway, especially given Gold Status comes with full lounge access amongst other benefits.

Damn Amex have working out their T&C's now

"All American Express Corporate Cards, American Express Business Cards, David Jones American Express Cards, and all Cardmembers who did not receive a personally addressed direct mail invitation for this promotion are ineligible to participate in this offer"

No postcard here for this offer
No postcard for the bonus points offer
No 10,000 bonus points

Time to "cancel" the card and see what I get then :rolleyes:

Hoping I get this in the next few days as I have a quite a few DJ and VA flights coming up and the extra miles/points as a Gold would be nice :)

Got this postcard yesterday. AMXENG0415.

Wonder if it's worth transferring 20k MR points for Silver Status.

Shame that you have to transfer a min of 20k, and not the number of Status Credits that you need, depending on the flights that you've taken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back