The view from my "office"

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Salvador Dalí’s ‘Triumphant Elephant’, a seven-metre, three tonne bejewelled bronze elephant with spider-like legs carrying a trumpeting angel, has been installed on Rundle Mall as part of a partnership between the Adelaide Economic Development Agency (AEDA), Art Evolution, Dali Universe Switzerland and the d’Arenberg Cube.

Valued at more than $3 million, Dalí’s sculpture is on loan to Rundle Mall for the next 12 months from the ongoing Dali exhibition at the d’Arenberg Cube.

View attachment 283220
This is not going to end well. I expect the Just Adelaide insta account will have a story soon.

Nice red sunset in Adelaide tonight

View attachment 283272
Sunrise was equally as wonderful. At Adelaide base we get sunrise. At Port Broughton we get sunset. Always red.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum

VPS

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
This is not going to end well. I expect the Just Adelaide insta account will have a story soon.

Sunrise was equally as wonderful. At Adelaide base we get sunrise. At Port Broughton we get sunset. Always red.
I don’t do sunrises 😛

Why do you think the Dali sculpture is not going to end well

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Salvador Dalí’s ‘Triumphant Elephant’, a seven-metre, three tonne bejewelled bronze elephant with spider-like legs carrying a trumpeting angel, has been installed on Rundle Mall as part of a partnership between the Adelaide Economic Development Agency (AEDA), Art Evolution, Dali Universe Switzerland and the d’Arenberg Cube.

Valued at more than $3 million, Dalí’s sculpture is on loan to Rundle Mall for the next 12 months from the ongoing Dali exhibition at the d’Arenberg Cube.

View attachment 283220
A bit too big for a Prosh grab I reckon. ;)