Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

The view from my "office"

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

tgh

Established Member
My facile contribution was right on the equator and to that end should have a handicap because there seems to be something in the air…..

p--and--t

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Oh the pain. @Flashback holidaying when our excitement is being allowed to go to the supermarket (as long as It is only one of you and it's less than 5km away and it's before 8:45pm and I'm wearing a mask and I'm not out of the house for more than an hour 😭😭😭😭😭

Flashback

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Oh the pain. @Flashback holidaying when our excitement is being allowed to go to the supermarket (as long as It is only one of you and it's less than 5km away and it's before 8:45pm and I'm wearing a mask and I'm not out of the house for more than an hour 😭😭😭😭😭
Cases rising rapidly here though so expecting to be back in lockdown very soon...

Pushka

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
This beats all of them, it's at an overseas destination and not one where I live ;)

Taken from our room at Petit Hotel Hostatgeria La Victoria on the north east Mallorcan coast.
View attachment 227871
There is a very similar aspect apparently taken from Jordan looking across to Israel according to a travel blogger. I so hope to be able to take a similar picture in December 2021 🤞

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytravlution