Suncorp Clear Options Plat - $224 annual fee, 40,000 QFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Citibank product. Is it really 40000 QFF points?

What's the interpretation of exclusion in fine print in note 1?

Its $205 for the card and the suncorp reward program and another $19 for QFF. Hence why 1 doesn't reference QFF

Its $205 for the card and the suncorp reward program and another $19 for QFF. Hence why 1 doesn't reference QFF

My point was if 40000 Suncorp reward points was same as 40000 QFF points.

My point was if 40000 Suncorp reward points was same as 40000 QFF points.
Looks like a 'citibankism' with a healthy level of ambiguity in the description.

My interpretation for discussion:
  • Spending $1 on the card earns Suncorp Bank Reward points which can be converted to 1 QFF point provided the holder has paid the extra $19 fee.
  • The 40,000 sign on points stay as Suncorp Bank Reward points and redeemed within the scheme but cannot be converted to QFF.
Edit: Maybe the topic of this thread would be better read as Suncorp Clear Options Plat - $224 annual fee, 40,000 Suncorp Bank Reward Points.
Alby

Looks like a 'citibankism' with a healthy level of ambiguity in the description.

My interpretation for discussion:
  • Spending $1 on the card earns Suncorp Bank Reward points which can be converted to 1 QFF point provided the holder has paid the extra $19 fee.
  • The 40,000 sign on points stay as Suncorp Bank Reward points and redeemed within the scheme but cannot be converted to QFF.
Edit: Maybe the topic of this thread would be better read as Suncorp Clear Options Plat - $224 annual fee, 40,000 Suncorp Bank Reward Points.
Alby

I'd say since this is actually a Citibank product, it would be 40,000 QFF if you elect to take up QFF at the time of your application. Otherwise you will get 40,000 Suncorp points only

I have one of these already. When you sign up to the QFF it transfers the points automaticaly.
I miss out on the 40K points as it's for new customers only :(

I might see if I can apply for another one :)

Have any of you guys taken this card up and been able to transfer the 40,000 bonus points to QFF?

Just got off phone with Suncorp and they tell me the only points that can be transferred to QFF are those earnt on spend - not 40,00 Suncorp Bonus Reward Points - damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back