Shangri-La

Discussion in 'General Hotel Loyalty Discussion' started by Karen, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Karen

Karen Intern

Mar 4, 2005
    Sydney
    Is anyone a member of Golden Circle? And no I don't mean the Queensland cannery.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

If anyone is a member and can give me the low down on the program and how to join (seeing as it is invitation only) I would appreciate it. Its my bithday tomorrow, so be nice!

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Happy Birthday. :wink:

3. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    As it's now 11.55pm here in BNE (thus 12.55am tomorrow in SYD), allow me to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today... :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

Amazing, you still don't look a day over 21 :shock:

Sorry, can't help with your enquiry...but I can get you that visit to the Golden Circle Cannery, it's just a few suburbs away from me...

4. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Happy Birthday Karen

5. neil_gardner

neil_gardner Intern

Nov 26, 2004
    shanghai, PRC
    Hi Karen, belated birthday. I am a Golden Circle member, you can join quite easily when you are at the hotel, just not before.

It doesn't actually give you a lot until you get to the next level, but at least you can collect a few QFF points and double dip - I am still at the entry level.

Generally it is best for recognition, as I have on regular occasions received bottles of wine and upgrades and a pleasant "welcome back". I will usually get upgraded to the exec floor for free breakfasts, snacks and evening cocktails.

Cheers

6. AlwaysUpThere

AlwaysUpThere Member

Nov 25, 2004
    Sydney
    I lived in Asia for the last 5 years and found the club to be great. Its not a mega loyalty deal, but big enough to deliver some great benefits and some "member only deals" - especially if you're in Asia a lot!

Main benefit of the first tier is that you get a free Continental Breakfast - not much personal benefit of the company's paying!