Rewards seats changed from QR to QF without approval and from J to Y

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

Fil-Ski

Just a warning that the Qantas visa pages are not always accurate and source information is better. For several years they had incorrect information about TWOV for china, leading to unnecessary cost and stress for those given the wrong information.
The issue is how do you get clarity on the issue with Qantas? It’s impossible to contact them

Fil-Ski

Checked in this morning for DEL. Bags interlined to LHR. However some issues printing EK board pass in Adelaide

No questions regarding visa for India (as no requirement for transiting)

I have been advised that the transit desk in DEL is operational

However if bags are not interlined you 1000% will need a visa so make sure you have one. I recommend getting it done in advance as things take a little longer

Mr H

Established Member
Checked in this morning for DEL. Bags interlined to LHR. However some issues printing EK board pass in Adelaide

No questions regarding visa for India (as no requirement for transiting)

I have been advised that the transit desk in DEL is operational

However if bags are not interlined you 1000% will need a visa so make sure you have one. I recommend getting it done in advance as things take a little longer

So pleased it worked for you. I'm a natural pessimist and I was worried for you when you first posted in case your bags would not get interlined. I have a feeling that many of us are going to become familiar with DEL in coming months as the list of viable transits en route to Europe dwindles...

Fil-Ski

So pleased it worked for you. I'm a natural pessimist and I was worried for you when you first posted in case your bags would not get interlined. I have a feeling that many of us are going to become familiar with DEL in coming months as the list of viable transits en route to Europe dwindles...

The transfer desk only re-opened in late March and it appears that the Qantas website has the old information. Since the transit desk was closed you needed to clear immigration and recheck bags

Hence why I think some people may have issues with been denied boarding

I think the DEL flight is only till August. The loads must be low as you can get Business award seats most weeks on short notice

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..