Remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nup, seems new to me.

I wonder if it is actually useful - after all, not many internet banking sites offer a facility to "remember you", presumably for obvious security reasons.

Nup, seems new to me.

I wonder if it is actually useful - after all, not many internet banking sites offer a facility to "remember you", presumably for obvious security reasons.

Well, it's only the username it's remembering. I like how it shows the first 3 letters but then ***'s out the rest.

How does that saying go? Ah yes, "never give a sucker an even break...."

I've noticed it and been using it for about the last 2 months, but don't recall it before then.

I use the low bandwidth version of the logon page (no flash, very quick to load) and the Remember Me check box only appeared a day ago. I didn't even notice it until I noticed there were no dots appearing in the password field (the tab key had only taken me to the box).

It wont be much use to me unless I change the cookie manager options from session only for the site.

Richard.

The past few days I keep being unable to login from the first page, it redirects me to a page as if I've put my password in incorrectly and I'm then able to login from there.

I can't seem to get to ae.com.au at all at the moment, so can't test in IE.

Edit: just tried in IE as ae.com.au is working again now, and worked from the first page... odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back