QFF's partner EK (Emirates) will stop flying into and out of ADL | Page 3 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

QFF's partner EK (Emirates) will stop flying into and out of ADL

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

RichardMEL

Some people have aversions to public bathrooms... Sheldon Cooper for (a fictional) example.

I believe SYD-CHC route is suspended for now anyway so that's why things aren't showing. Doesn't mean it won't return at some point.

I am happy to have enjoyed the shower experience. so over the top what a blast. Any of us who have enjoyed such experiences are pretty darn lucky I reckon.

And again I do not think this is the last opportunity to partake in the EK A380 F experience (to whatever varying degree you are comfortable with :) ).

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cinnamon