QFF direct sweep opt in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flymethere

Ok, I've been putting this off out of principle. I'm a platinum card holder and only need another 30,000 points for another RTW trip. My question, can I opt in to the QFF direct sweep (for the $19 p/a fee) and then opt out in say 2 or 3 months time?

Less than 24 hours to go.....oh no, hope someone can help! If only I could find all that literature that I skim read out of pure disgust! I am sure it was in there somewhere. :confused:

My paperwork (leaflet) is elsewhere, but I believe it was not specific about this.

Since my card was fee free for life, it has now gone on a sabbatical.

My question, can I opt in to the QFF direct sweep (for the $19 p/a fee) and then opt out in say 2 or 3 months time?
One for the call centre methinks - enjoy the experience!
Took more than 1/2 hour to get through this am!!:evil:..."yes" you can opt out anytime you want!
After weeks of agonising about this, I decided it wasn't worth "cutting my nose to spite my face" so I have opted in to the QFF direct sweep (for the $19 p/a fee), and will reassess my situation after 1 year.....

Took more than 1/2 hour to get through this am!!:evil:..."yes" you can opt out anytime you want!

Sorry about my edit stuffing up your quoting - but good to know the info firsthand :)

You guys are legends! Thanks so much for posting an answer so quickly. I can sleep easy now, opt in tomorrow and reassess at a later date. Once again, people that use this site are awesome.....awe....some! :D

Looks like the first direct sweeps for AMEX have gone through this morning.

Ok, I've been putting this off out of principle. I'm a platinum card holder and only need another 30,000 points for another RTW trip. My question, can I opt in to the QFF direct sweep (for the $19 p/a fee) and then opt out in say 2 or 3 months time?

Less than 24 hours to go.....oh no, hope someone can help! If only I could find all that literature that I skim read out of pure disgust! I am sure it was in there somewhere. :confused:
I believe you can opt in, and then out again. This is what I was told over the phone, but don't have it in writing!

Hmmm.... Haven't been charged the $19 fee yet and it's been more than a month. If they charge it on your anniversary date you reckon we can get around the fee by opting out before and then opt back in afterwards?

Hmmm.... Haven't been charged the $19 fee yet and it's been more than a month. If they charge it on your anniversary date you reckon we can get around the fee by opting out before and then opt back in afterwards?

Same no fees as yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back