- Apr 13, 2013
Triple points with no minimum spend required
It was pointed out that several categories were not eligible, but no description of what is.
By my reading of the T&C's, it would be anything outside of the smoking/gift cards. The only gotchya is the "Other Items" and what they may be.
However, some products and services are not Eligible Products, and you will not earn Points for purchasing them.
These items are:
- smoking/tobacco products and accessories;
- gift cards (including iTunes and fuel vouchers);
- Pre-paid mobile telephones, mobile recharge and pre-paid mobile phone cards;
- lottery products;
- tolls, travel cards and public transport tickets or cards;
- cash outs;
- delivery charges;
- internet cafes;
- Australia Post or other parcel locker services;
- any “click and collect” or "home delivery" services provided for products supplied from a BP service station;
- any money transfer services;
- any other item not sold or paid for through the main point of sale transaction terminal at the BP Rewards Service Station (including coin operated carwashes or vacuum cleaners and any associated workshops);
- purchases from any third-party businesses operating within the BP Rewards Service Station; and
- items purchased with the BP Plus App.
Not a bad offer - reasonable bonuses and promo period is to 3/8/21. Will be looking to maximise earn from this oneGet double QF Points on the first visit, triple QF Points on the second visit and then 5x QF Points on the third visit to BP! No minimum spend, limited to one qualifying transaction per day.
Bonus Status Credits will not contribute towards any Platinum or Platinum One Bonus Rewards, Loyalty Bonuses, Lifetime status and any Qantas Status Accelerator.