Qantas Cash.com down this weekend (afternoons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markis10

Veteran Member
Strange hours!

As a Qantas Cash™ customer, we would like to let you know that we have some scheduled maintenance activity taking place this weekend on qantascash.com and mobile app.

This downtime will take place from 2pm - 6pm (AEST) on both Saturday 21 September and Sunday 22 September.

What does this mean for you?
During this time, the website and mobile app will be unavailable so you will be unable to login to your account, check your balances or make any transfers. Qantas Cash can still be used for purchases and at ATMs.

I seem to have had $50 NZD disappear from my account in the last two days, I wonder if they have computer issues.

So long as my transfer from Wednesday hits my account today, I'm not bothered.

Came back to this thread as still no sign of my CASH, loaded the website up and before I even logged in, I got the email. Second time that's happened, they must have some sort of psychic system!

I seem to have had $50 NZD disappear from my account in the last two days, I wonder if they have computer issues.

Has this since been sorted? If not, please send me a private message with your details so I can follow up internally.

Has this since been sorted? If not, please send me a private message with your details so I can follow up internally.

Yes it resolved itself within a couple of days; actually I think what happened is a restaurant I paid for using the card pre-authed $50 more than the cost of the bill in case I wanted to tip (I didn't). A trap for young players with debit cards I guess.

Perhaps banks could get into the airline business. ( they already finance the planes, but could they operate them as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back