Qantas Bonus Points not posting - NAB Plat CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_flyer

Established Member
So I just received my statement for my NAB platinum qantas card and I have not received the extra 1 point per dollar for my Qantas purchases. Is this common with this card? I really can not be bothered making follow up enquiries every month and the guy I got on the phone seemed to have no idea what I was talking about when it came to the bonus 1 point per dollar on Qantas transactions, I actually had to explain how it worked. Apparently they will email the right department and get back to me within a few days!

I had a similar issue with NAB. I decided to finally give them a call only to be informed that I'm a Platinum One Card holder( I was upgraded free of charge from gold). Platinum One receives points based on the gold card. Not sure if your situation is similar to mine.

Is EpiQure considered a Qantas transaction as far as NAB is concerned here? I would say yes but not sure?

Thanks in advance for confirmation.

I had a similar issue with NAB. I decided to finally give them a call only to be informed that I'm a Platinum One Card holder( I was upgraded free of charge from gold). Platinum One receives points based on the gold card. Not sure if your situation is similar to mine.

Yes correct,the difference is the insurance upgrade. Be careful there in any case. I take my own out.

I upgraded and got the real plat card.$290 and unlimited points?

Most likely due to Qantas changing their merchant account from QANTAS AIRWAYS MASCOT to QANTAS AIR AUSTRALIA... same problem on my WBC Earth card!

Most likely due to Qantas changing their merchant account from QANTAS AIRWAYS MASCOT to QANTAS AIR AUSTRALIA... same problem on my WBC Earth card!

Yes i suspected that !! Nobody from nab called me back yet.

Seems a bit of a widespread problem at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back