Putting money onto the card

Status
Not open for further replies.

akky

Intern
I recently got this card. However I was wondering if i wanted to load it up with some money, how do i do it? i wanted to bpay some money into this card.. but unable to find payment details for the card. any ideas?

I recently got this card. However I was wondering if i wanted to load it up with some money, how do i do it? i wanted to bpay some money into this card.. but unable to find payment details for the card. any ideas?
You should have received the bPay details when you got the card. If not, ring them and ask them for it.

Also, you can pay cash onto the card at any WW store.

Perhaps call the 1300 number on the back of the card during business hours; and ask for the B-pay biller code and ref if available. Clearance for payments is 1-2 business days. And yeah everyone on the scam will gladly offer you their personal biller ref.

so the person on the phone just told me to use the woolworths biller code, and then cc number as ref no.

thanks guys :)

so the person on the phone just told me to use the woolworths biller code, and then cc number as ref no.

thanks guys :)

That's it.

Just make sure you enter the biller ref correctly and triple check it. The recovery process can be lengthy. I know in a personal banking situation whereby a payment is made incorrectly, there is little legal recourse or indeed a recovery process that compels the receiving party to reverse the transaction.

Bpay details are on the statement.
The Bpay number on my statement is 17574
Then the payment reference is my 16 digit card number.

does anyone know if it is possible to go to woolworths to pay off the card with EFTPOS

Haha yes, I just read that you can pay jet* cc at post office using eftpos for a fee of 2 dollars! So was wondering if woolwortgs had a similar option

According to my latest bill a person option is available. You present the card in order to make the payment. It doesn't say if you can do that through a self serve check out though.

Just pay at the in-Store service desk - I'm sure they'll take EFTPOS payment from savings/cheque accounts.

Money/Credit become available strait away.

You should have received the bPay details when you got the card. If not, ring them and ask them for it.

Also, you can pay cash onto the card at any WW store.

Many times I've paid off the card at the front counter and then gone into the store, once I was asked why I didn't use the cash to pay for the shopping :). Obviously not realising I wanted the points.

Anyway off paying using a credit card or woolworths gift cards (purchased with card)

Haha yes, I just read that you can pay jet* cc at post office using eftpos for a fee of 2 dollars! So was wondering if woolwortgs had a similar option

The post office has a web site that tells you what bills can be paid there.
Bills come with instructions about how to pay. Many of them include a payment at the post office option.
I suggest you wait for your bills and then read them. And act on the instructions.
In the interim you could do as previously suggested and spend some time reading all the threads of all the topics on AFF.

Anyway off paying using a credit card or woolworths gift cards (purchased with card)

There are several very short threads about the "holy grail" of paying off a CC with another CC. It's thought to be impossible. And if it were possible it would be a loophole soon closed. Also we must remember that company reps trawl these sites.
Balance transfers are one way.
Bpay is usually outright blocked and if not blocked is classified as a cash advance.
And as previously intimated many people have actually tried this over the years and shared their experiences leading to the above conclusions.
I cannot speak for others but I doubt I'm the only one here waiting to hear about some of the things you've tried and failed or succeeded at.

Edit to fix a typo and add the bit about company reps

Last edited:
I'm not sure if my reply is appropriate or not, WWS credit cleared states that payment from Gift card is not allowed, you can use cash, savings or cheque if you pay in WWS store. However, Westfield card only allows you to choose savings to process the transaction, if WWS credit card treats that as part of savings, then it might work. I haven't done that before, maybe worth to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back