Post Amex Cancellation Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

momad

Intern
Considering the recent decline in successful achieving substantial bonus points to remain an Amex customer, I am guessing many have cancelled and sitting out the 18 months waiting periods.

Therefore, would be interested in learning some strategies or alternate cards that we can use during this 18 months to earn FF points. Personally, I am interested in points for Singapore Air Krisflyer miles but since Westpac cancelled the SQ Credit Card, it is difficult to get good points to miles on non-Amex cards. The only way I know at the moment is through any Velocity point cards and transferring to KF.

Would love to hear everyone's advices/tips and does not have to be purely KF related!

I would probably get an next of kin to apply an amex card and use it with the promise of paying the money back. :) Then get the sign on bonuses.

Some people I know of have a few names and applied as such. Which resulted in multiple boni point paid. (? probably is fraud, but if you have a chinese name and a chinese + Christian Name, sometimes Amex doesn't check much to give out bonus points).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back