Points System For NAB Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesellife

Hi guys...

Just want to give you guys a heads up in regards to the Qantas FF points in the new Platinum card.

NAB's new system appears to have a calculation problem with the FF points and as a result of that, wrong amount of points are credited each month. And by wrong amount, I mean probably less points are credited to qantas.

I've forwarded this matter to NAB and they told me they have already setup a new team to do a follow up on it.

I had the same sort of issues when I first started using the Earth card. It was not easy to reconcile and in the end they managed to post the right amount of points and also gave me a 2,000 goodwill bonus for my troubles.

it's very hard to calc since the bill dates and QFF dates are different, so you can't say exactly bill for $x = QFF y

It shows on the NAB statement how much you are credited as at the closing balance date...and it gets credited within 48 hrs... in my case...

The first 2 months they messed it up... but I think they fixed it this month....I have 30k+ points credited for 2.5 months period... just about right i guess...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back