Platinum reward points

Status
Not open for further replies.

daYZman

Hi,

Does anyone know what the reward ratio is for Reward Platinum for the past few years? I've just gone through my parents' credit card statements and it seems to have been $1:1 at best. I thought it has been $1:1.25 or something in that range. I called up CS, but they said $1:1.25 is only for the "new card". Isn't the new card simply a redesign, or has the reward ratio been improved?

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know what the reward ratio is for Reward Platinum for the past few years? I've just gone through my parents' credit card statements and it seems to have been $1:1 at best. I thought it has been $1:1.25 or something in that range. I called up CS, but they said $1:1.25 is only for the "new card". Isn't the new card simply a redesign, or has the reward ratio been improved?

Thanks!

Until the start of this month it had been 1 point per dollar (although there have been prmotions along the way that sometimes gave extra)

One to one for me as well though someone did say on another thread I think that the Gold business card was 1.25 to 1

It has been upped to 1.25 per dollar spent since the beginning of this month for Citibank Platinum. Unless you are enrolled in CitiQantas rewards where it stays at 1:1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back