No points for statements issued 15/16 October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scr77

Established Member
My last statement was issued on 16 October. No points were received after 5 days. I called Qantas and Woolworths (under HSBC and Macquarie).

It as taken about 4 hrs of being on hold and arguing with service reps, but finally Macquarie have admitted there is a problem. Apparently, due to the migration fom HSBC, ALL statements issued on 16 October have not received ANY points. Macquarie are not able to say when this will be corrected.

Just got my first statement issued 25/11.

A grand total of under 40 Qantas Points, and no Bonus Points
This despite approx $400 or spend including $60 Woolworths spend

so seemingly still some issues

I'm having some issues but as they seem to be including bonus points from nowhere I think I'll let it slide :D

I think there are some hiccups. My points earned was -1079 (which happens to be the difference between opening and closing balance). However the points posted to QF is correct for the monthly spend. Next month's statement should be different!

Each monthly points sweep for me appears in my QFF activity 20-24th of the month, so when nothing turned up for November I phoned customer service at Woolies Money today.

The rep told me the points (~1800) were processed and sent to QFF, but delay in appearing was the result of Macquarie/HSBC changeover, and to expect to see them in the Dec statement.

So - I'll wait for a few more weeks .....

.... and, oddly enough, the points have appeared in QFF account later the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back