new NAB Velocity points offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommauger

NAB are putting out bonus point offers for sign ups to their Velocity cards - we have a 7,500 bonus points sign up offer available on the classic card, and we're told they'll be a 17,000 points offer on the Rewards Premium card. NAB haven't updated their site yet it seems to reflect them, but this often happens when they roll out offer updates. Nice they've actually got reasonable monthly caps on their cards now

Here it is - this is the one I was waiting for. (Although I was hoping for more bonus points, but the card is free more me as I have a loan with NAB on the Choice package), and for those who don't, the annual fee for $150 is outstanding value for a 1.5 point per dollar (on AMEX) card.

Interestingly, I only saw this via the Velocity Rewards page - I couldn't see it when I went through to nab.com.au

Credit card affiliate - Velocity Rewards Premium - NAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back