New jetstar sign on bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newk

Established Member
Apologies if posted elsewhere (I did look). Just found on the QFF Member Specials Section:

"With the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard[SUP][SUP]®[/SUP][/SUP], you can now earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and go to amazing places. Right now, for a limited time, the card comes with a great offer up of up to a bonus 20,000 points[SUP]*[/SUP].

Plus, take advantage of a 2.99% balance transfer for the first nine months[SUP]~[/SUP].
Here's how you can take advantage of the offer:

• Apply using the link below and be approved by 15 March 2013
  • Opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at no cost
  • You will receive a bonus 10,000 points if you make an eligible purchase by 30 April 2013[SUP]*[/SUP]
  • You will receive a further bonus 10,000 points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 30 April 2013[SUP]*[/SUP].
What's more, you'll be able to earn points on things you do every day, from buying groceries and fuel, paying bills, even eating out. You'll earn 1 point per $1 spent on all eligible purchases[SUP]^[/SUP]."

I reckon I've been refused twice for this card, so I might leave it to you others :) Good luck

Interesting, I got an email, but they offered me a $100 Jetstar credit, rather than points.

Apologies if posted elsewhere (I did look). Just found on the QFF Member Specials Section:

"With the Jetstar Platinum MasterCard[SUP][SUP]®[/SUP][/SUP], you can now earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and go to amazing places. Right now, for a limited time, the card comes with a great offer up of up to a bonus 20,000 points[SUP]*[/SUP].

Plus, take advantage of a 2.99% balance transfer for the first nine months[SUP]~[/SUP].
Here's how you can take advantage of the offer:

• Apply using the link below and be approved by 15 March 2013
  • Opt-in to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards at no cost
  • You will receive a bonus 10,000 points if you make an eligible purchase by 30 April 2013[SUP]*[/SUP]
  • You will receive a further bonus 10,000 points if you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases by 30 April 2013[SUP]*[/SUP].
What's more, you'll be able to earn points on things you do every day, from buying groceries and fuel, paying bills, even eating out. You'll earn 1 point per $1 spent on all eligible purchases[SUP]^[/SUP]."

I reckon I've been refused twice for this card, so I might leave it to you others :) Good luck

Newk

$149 p.a. with Jetstar Card

The Mac Visa card with 25,000 points up for grab is free for the 1st year (link)

Anything free is better value !

Newk

$149 p.a. with Jetstar Card

The Mac Visa card with 25,000 points up for grab is free for the 1st year (link)

Anything free is better value !
Frankly neither of these really float my boat, where are the 40K plus offers (and not for the $700/year plus cards either) we saw a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back