New Coles Group Source MasterCard Online Service Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigelinoz

Established Member
Received an email from GE last week,they have made some changes to the Source Mastercard online centre.
Dear Nigel

Enjoying the benefits of the Online Service Centre is easy

New features
Pay a bill via BPAY®.
Receive online statements

Receive email alerts when your statement is available

Receive email reminders when payments are due
You will still be able to:
View your account balance View your past transactions

View your rewards Change your contact details

Find out when your next payment is due Access product information

Request a credit limit increase

Your new Online Service Centre is ready and waiting!

The Coles Group Source™ MasterCard® Team

Cheers
N'oz

Any one else think this is a pretty stupid move on Coles' behalf given the point of the card (if you get my drift)...

Any one else think this is a pretty stupid move on Coles' behalf given the point of the card (if you get my drift)...
they should not charge 50cents for posting statements. how is one expected to get their fuel vouchers now?

they should not charge 50cents for posting statements. how is one expected to get their fuel vouchers now?

It's an interesting question.

Looking through the current site, though, there seems no mention of the fuel vouchers, so it is a bit had to work out how they plan to do it. Would be silly to send them out though. Maybe we can just print them off :cool: Didn't seem much to stop you photcopying the existing ones (not that I have tried)

The answer is that you just print the vouchers off. Moves are afoot though:

Please note, we are making some changes to the way you receive fuel discounts through your Coles
Group Source MasterCard®.

As of 1 February 2012, you will no longer receive these vouchers in your Coles Group Source MasterCard
statements. The good news is a new way of receiving cents off your fuel at Coles Express stores is
coming soon.

Please look out for more information in your statements over the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back