NAB (non-Qantas) Platinum

• Thread starter Deleted member 18152
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18152

A guy whipped out a dark grey NAB Platinum card the other day. No Qantas insignia. He told me he just got sent it in the mail.... anyone know anything??

If it's a new product, I hope it's as good as ANZ's new Platinum card with no annual fee and free overseas travel insurance.

They have been sending them to existing Gold card customers. One of my sales staff recieived one in the mail the other day. It had the same T & C's as his Gold Card.

They have been sending them to existing Gold card customers. One of my sales staff recieived one in the mail the other day. It had the same T & C's as his Gold Card.

Well I received a new gold card and a new plat card in the same mail. I can confirm the new plat card comes with free insurance.

I asked my banker about it and they said they were sending them out to existing Gold Card people who they considered special :D

lol - take that as you will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back