Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy86dj

Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Gold
Hello everyone,

I got a NAB visa debit card and I need to activate it ( I think ). I accidentally put everything into the shredder. Do I need to ring up the NAB to get the card activated or can I do it online? I only just got the card but without the PIN so I am also going to guess that I need to wait for the PIN before I activate the card?

Go into a NAB branch and they should be able to do it for you (that is how I did mine)

Otherwise call 13 22 65 and they can do it ;)

Note: You can activate the card without the PIN and use the CREDIT function with a signature

Does the card have a sticker on it to say activation is required? I can't remember if mine did or not. I seem to recall there is an auto activation phone number. Just call 132265.

Last edited:
Post your card number and PIN here and we will activate it for you

Not likely :cool::cool:

Medhead, I got a sticker on the card to say to press credit to make purchases for extra security.

jdevereux3, Thanks, I will try and activate it over the phone today - there are no NAB branches in the suburb that I work in.

All my recent credit card have had a sticker that says must be activated. Honestly can't remember what I had to do with the nab debit card. Maybe nothing.

All my recent credit card have had a sticker that says must be activated. Honestly can't remember what I had to do with the nab debit card. Maybe nothing.

My Gold Debit card wad already activated when I got it.

But mine was sent to the branch instead of home so maybe thats why?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AustFreqFly App

I received an NAB Gold Mastercard last week and it does not require activation.

All I needed to do was to provide 100 points identification at the branch (applied online) and the card would activate automatically.

P.S This is a Mastercard but apparently if you press CHQ or SAV accidentally when using EFTPOS then this will count as a cash withdrawal. :shock:

P.P.S The balance transfer interest rate is only 0.99% for 12 months. ;)

Ahhhh ok. Gosh thanks for that info about the cheque and savings button :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back