NAB and ATO pmts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark4217

Hi All, this would have to be an old thread somewhere but I couldn't find one. I have just got the Platinum Velocity card and would like to know how heavy they are with ATO payments. Do they pay points ? . Or say if one slipped a ATO in amongst multiple retail transactions ?

Thoughts anyone

Page 208 of the ATO thread suggests so as of May 2013. All my big 4 cards still work for ATO (QFF only so far though), so should be fine and fingers crossed it stays that way. Put a small payment through right at the end of your statement cycle and try your luck.

Thanks Billythefish. I did end up finding 208. Yep will give it a try this month. ANZ plat didn't pay QF points last statement so now eying off VA. Cheers and thanks

Weird. My ANZ Plat hasn't missed a beat. Better not conk out this month because it copped the brunt of a significant (for me) tax bill last week.

Did you use the visa or Amex ?.
My Amex didn't work from the get go. Admittedly I didn't put much consumer charges through it .

Both visa and Amex (I have a grandfathered account that gives me 1pt/$ on visa up to a limit).

This has been my main qff card for several years (even before it had an Amex companion card) so lots of everything has gone through it.

Loyalty has it's rewards. Dang ANZ I have a 1mil + mortgage with them and never let me pass a ATO pmt - ever. Your one of the chosen ones hahahahah cheers

Am new to this blog, but have been reading it for a little while.....have used ANZ Amex/visa for general purchases and Ato payments for bit over a year or so, but qantas wobbles and my perception of constant depreciating of the value of QF points and difficulty booking international with them is worrying me. Have always collected points for ATO with the card but now considering swapping to westpac kris flyer platinum. Anyone got opinion of this proposed move?

Statement in, my nab AMEX paid 1.5:1 for ATO . Now just have to trickle more through without setting off any alarms.

Statement in, my nab AMEX paid 1.5:1 for ATO . Now just have to trickle more through without setting off any alarms.

Yeah. Still working for me at 1.5:1 Fingers crossed and hold my breath every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back