My fellow pax

The person who stands behind the:

  • The, ‘I’ve just got to my seat now I’ll start to organise my fifteen carry-on pieces before sitting down’ aisle blocker. Bonus points when they sit down then immediately decide they need to take off a piece of clothing and store it with their overhead carry on.
And doesn’t say ‘excuse me, can I get past?’
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top