More Amex Bonus Partners added..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lovetravelling...

the Harvey Norman & Domayne's minimum amound is a little steep... lol

Most should know this, but for others that don't ... some of the bonus promotions (eg Harvey Norman) require you to pre-register. Details are on the Bonus Partner site.

Arrrgh, I just renewed my AAMI insurance on Friday! Oh well, points haven't hit my account yet, so lets hope signing up now still gets me something (given the bonus points are meant to start from the 1st of Feb I can certainly live in hope).

And it looks like I got registered just in the nick of time. Just checked my points balance again and the AAMI transactions from Friday have now credited, with the 10x bonus points crediting as well. A big thanks to lovetravellingoz for the heads-up on that! :D

And it looks like I got registered just in the nick of time. Just checked my points balance again and the AAMI transactions from Friday have now credited, with the 10x bonus points crediting as well. A big thanks to lovetravellingoz for the heads-up on that! :D

My pleasure.

My insurances start to come due soon...so I will have to see if AAMI can match RACV.

If they do...then with the 10 extra points...it will be a nice bonus.

And I think there are new hotel partners (like stay 3 pay 2 for Hilton). Not sure if it was there before.

I tried to check how much 6 night stay would actually cost at Hilton Surfers Paradise but I couldnt find anywhere to put the code in. Has anyone had any experience in booking with this code?

And I think there are new hotel partners (like stay 3 pay 2 for Hilton). Not sure if it was there before.

I tried to check how much 6 night stay would actually cost at Hilton Surfers Paradise but I couldnt find anywhere to put the code in. Has anyone had any experience in booking with this code?

Follow the book now link, enter the dates and number of rooms. On the next page (Dates & preferences) there is a box to enter the promotional code.

I wonder if cancelling current AAMI policies and re-subscribe works.
I have in total more than $2000 worth of policy with AAMI, none of them due before end of June.

Just by 3 days late, I missed 4400 point from AAMI as my CTP and rego expried in the 10th. Err, that's life.

I'm lost and cannot find a link for the Hilton deal? Do you have one. Thanks

Thanks for the link, the aami one is good for me:mrgreen:

Good to see AAMI now accepts Amex. Ironically one of the reasons I switched to GIO 2 years ago was that AAMI did not take Amex at all.

My car policies is due in mid June (about $1000) so I will check closer to the date whether AAMI will match GIO's rate.

I also need to look at my current home/content insurance to see whether it is worth switching to AAMI.

Can I still get the bonus points if I "renew" my CTP, home insurance etc with AAMI? or do I have to be a "brand new" AAMI customer?

Renewal should be fine to receive bonus points from AAMI.

I had one new policy and one renewal and I can confirm both transactions received bonus points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back