less earn every time i check my points account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadeqld1123

:?:i am going crazzy. or are i getting less points than. say 12 months or 24 months ago.

it appears that my points earn these days is about 60% down on the same $ spend??? than on previous years:idea:

regards

jade1123

:?:i am going crazzy. or are i getting less points than. say 12 months or 24 months ago.

it appears that my points earn these days is about 60% down on the same $ spend??? than on previous years:idea:

What are using for earning?

using the same cards. Amex, ultimate & charge (although only charge card when it's 1.5 points for each $ spend. but i am am sure when renewal date comes around in June that will change as well!! ANZ & Citibank. probably did the wrong thing in tying all my cards to qantas. i am not familiar with the other airline points booking procedures so i stuck with qantas. although i have 400,000 points in Krysflyer i don't know what to do with??

using the same cards. Amex, ultimate & charge (although only charge card when it's 1.5 points for each $ spend. but i am am sure when renewal date comes around in June that will change as well!! ANZ & Citibank. probably did the wrong thing in tying all my cards to qantas. i am not familiar with the other airline points booking procedures so i stuck with qantas. although i have 400,000 points in Krysflyer i don't know what to do with??

Well you came to the right place! Have a look on the krisflyer thread on this website.

Also, as mentioned before most Amex cards have changed their points earn. Some people will be getting less and some more - it all depends on your spending pattern.

Simplest way to learn about your cards is to go to the Amex website and read up about each of your cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back