KFF recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike91

Hi Guys,

Please recommend me some cards.
I am currently working at NAB able to get either the qantas or velocity for free.
I would like to travel to countries in Asia (most likely Korea once a year).

My picks would be:
Amex edge plat: able to travel 1 domestic return/yr and also 195$/yr annual

Someone recommend me a visa/master for Kff that has conversion of 1KFF to $1. The westpac is way too expensive. And also the citibank signature is 0.67KFF to $.

Can also someone post here how much points it is to travel from MEL to KOR via asiana/singapore airlines/airchina

And also the citibank signature is 0.67KFF to $.
Citibank Rewards Signature is 0.67 Krisflyer mile per point (1.5 citirewards points per Krisflyer mile), but every dollar spent on the card gives you 1.5 points (in Australia). Therefore the actual earn rate is 1 Kris Flyer point per dollar spent! Makes it a very good card.

Citibank Rewards Signature is 0.67 Krisflyer mile per point (1.5 citirewards points per Krisflyer mile), but every dollar spent on the card gives you 1.5 points (in Australia). Therefore the actual earn rate is 1 Kris Flyer point per dollar spent! Makes it a very good card.

Thanking you for that. Now I get it. Are there any other cards for visa/master that can transfer to Krisflyer besides the westpac altitude???

1As I wrote in the other thread, for KF the best setup would be:

Citi signature, 1 KF per $1 on a visa
Platinum edge, 3 KF per $1 at supermarkets, 2 KF per $1 at petrol stations, and 1 KF per $1 elsewhere.

If you can justify he additional cost, then the next card to get would be the altitude black, where you get 1.5 KF per $1 on the amex anywhere it's accepted (Better than the plat edge for non petrol/supermarket spend)

Thanking you for that. Now I get it. Are there any other cards for visa/master that can transfer to Krisflyer besides the westpac altitude???

Westpac KF platinum card, the Amex gives 1.5 kf per $1, the citibank signature has the visa covered however

The altitude platinum amex will get you 1.25 KF per amex spend if the black is too expensive, but at that stage it's debateable whether you need it over the edge/signature

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back