June 2012 | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSC

Flights
My Map
26 June DRW 12:00 QF825 Mrs SFSC and I can guest 1 each if also travelling on a Qantas marketed and operated flight.
26 June BNE J Lounge 17:00 QF551 Guesting similar to above.

vitagen

Established Member
They do have the brut.
I haven't tried the rose only the normal special cuvée. But good enough, only gonna load up 3 glasses, so will be drinking the bollinger, tattinger and the veuve, first time! Never thought I'd say this but thank you deathstar!

Very likely to be posted via iPhone or iPad :)

JohnK

AFF Supporter
I haven't tried the rose only the normal special cuvée. But good enough, only gonna load up 3 glasses, so will be drinking the bollinger, tattinger and the veuve, first time! Never thought I'd say this but thank you deathstar!
Try all 4 champagnes on offer. Don't let the name fool you but the Delamotte was as good as the Tattinger and a little better than the Bollinger and Veuve.

JessicaTam

Flights
My Map

Try not to let all those WP bubbles go to your head! :D

vitagen

Established Member
Too early at check in, no jetstar people!

el_rooto

Change of plans

SYD - HKG CX 100 26th
HKG - LHR BA 26 26th hopefully in new F

vitagen

Established Member
It was great to catch up with you this arvo vitagen, and good to see you sharing the WP love with Mrs vitagen.

Enjoy the shopping in Melbourne.
Hey likewise! Finally she understands.... Finally! :)

RickyT84

Flights
My Map
I will be there a couple of hours later.

I just hope that they do not enforce the same flight rule for F lounge access.
As an afterthought, Simon managed to "guest" me into the F Lounge without any problems even though it is clear from our boarding passes that he was off to HKG and I am off to ADL (the bright orange Domestic sticker certain would not help). The lounge agent at the front desk didn't say anything and scanned both of us in.

I suppose the lounge was not too busy so I guess I was lucky.

JohnK

AFF Supporter
I suppose the lounge was not too busy so I guess I was lucky.
Well done. It was chocker block full at ~2:30pm. There were people waiting for the bar stools at the kitchen. No tables free in restaurant.

O

orangehenry

In SYD F lounge now if anyone is around (unfortunately on a pass so can't guest anyone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxuryholidayaustralia