How long for bonus points to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Simple question. I've got a Platinum Credit Card, earns 1.5 points per $ up to $100,000. I'm no where near 100k.

When I go to view my Membership Rewards transaction list, I notice that on the 11th of March (in the middle of a billing cycle) bonus points have stopped being issued. For each transaction past this point its just giving me the base points. On each transaction up to the 11th, I was getting the bonus points.

Spoke to Amex and the guy I spoke to tells me that MR may be behind in the system, and that as far as he can tell me I'm still receiving the bonus points.

Does anybody have any expirence with this? I've got some big transactions thru the card in the next week and want to make sure I get all the bonus points.

Cheers,
AB

Have you had any refunds/reversals posted against your account (particularly on or around the 11th)?

Yes, as a matter of fact I did. I got a refund done on the 9th for a transaction that originally went thru in late January.

How should this effect things?

Cheers for the quick reply!!

AB

In many cases, when the reversal appears on your MR account, the bonus points are not reversed in that transaction, but you don't get the bonus points on subsequent transactions until they have cancelled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back