How fast do points transfer to Qantas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveda

Intern
Have just emptied my MR balance over to Qantas and was hoping to use the points this weekend.

Does anybody have experience of how long points take to transfer from Amex to Qantas?

Thanks

Steve

Have just emptied my MR balance over to Qantas and was hoping to use the points this weekend.

Does anybody have experience of how long points take to transfer from Amex to Qantas?

Thanks

Steve

Might be out of luck if you did it today. Usually takes 1-2 business days (which is stated in the MR points transfer T&Cs).

Thanks

Steve

It used to appear sometimes same day (If you did it in the morning) however lately it has taken about a day and a half to arrive in.. If they aren't there by tomorrow morning I don't think you'll see them until next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back