Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Has Qantas' Price Promise Been 'Enhanced'?

levelnine

Am I correct in thinking Qantas' price promise has been 'enhanced'? I can't seem to find any mention of it on the website and Google returns nothing of substance.

I would not be surprised given the need to preserve every penny coming their way, but just thought I'd double check in case I've missed something obvious.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

theozflyer

Not sure their “promise” was worth very much. Indeed it’s likely that the staff that were reviewing these are longer employed, hence the removal.

levelnine

Not sure their “promise” was worth very much. Indeed it’s likely that the staff that were reviewing these are longer employed, hence the removal.
I benefitted from it a considerable number of times, so am sad to see it go, but completely understand why.

Flights
My Map
I asked Qantas about this. They've now confirmed that it's suspended because the staff that normally look after Price Promise are stood down. It might be back at some point.

theozflyer

I asked Qantas about this. They've now confirmed that it's suspended because the staff that normally look after Price Promise are stood down. It might be back at some point.

As suspected. Thanks for checking

It does make you wonder though..staff are stood down when they can’t be usefully employed. The staff that are responsible for the price promise would still have been usefully employed as there are clearly people who would be using the service.

Taking an opportunity to cut services/products is quite different..

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yen283

Currently Active Users