GlobalEShop for NAB American Express Card customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used it for a purchase off amazon that would not allow delivery to Aus normally. Good service (especially since more often than not amazon will give free delivery to most US address's).

The only thing I have negative to say is the delivery is with DHL who like to try to scam you with a "Quarantine Inspection Fee" at random but are not willing to give proof of inspection or a bill from the government. 2nd time they have tried to sting me with $40 apparent fee.

so yeah.. alls good

Also wat additional benefits does GlobalEShop has against the plethora of similar websites offering essentially the same service. WHich is to have US address and then they combine the shipment and re dierct to you for a fee..

Not sure why NAB (and CBA and ANZ) are specifically invovled with this website..

From what i can tell Global EShop is actually run by DHL. so therefore the backing of a trusted shipping agent rather than some random company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back