First “free stuff” 2019 – x4 QF Lounge Passes. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

First “free stuff” 2019 – x4 QF Lounge Passes.

Matt_01

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
On offer x4 QF Lounge Passes expiry is 1 Oct 19. These are standard lounge passes and cannot be used at domestic J lounges or TBIT, preference given to:
  • Active members with 25+ posts, preferably with NB or PS status.
  • Please do not send PM, I will not respond just indicate interest and post details.
  • Not concerned if they go to different AFF members or those who need for a travelling companion.
  • Flights must be QF or JQ number and operated, see QF rules.
  • It's not first in basis.
  • The recipient(s) will need to provide me their QFF details (It is just name and QFF no.) to transfer.
If you are not comfortable with the last bullet points please don't ask for the passes. To use them you will need to link them to your booking via the QF website.

Closing date: 13 Jan 19

Information required: PM your QFF No. and family name.

Postage Costs: Nil

Regards

Matt_01

afro

Hi matt,

oops..sorry, mis read, will opt out this time, i still haven't bought my tickets yet.

VPS

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Hi - I have two very close friends going to UK in January and they are always very grateful to be given lounge passes - on some EK flights but QF out of Adelaide, Heathrow and Perth. They get so excited when they get to go to a lounge which is refreshing after listening to people complaining about so many aspects of the lounge. Would love to gift them to them. I have 2000 + posts and I'm from Adelaide (is that a plus or a minus)

Whatever happens - thanks for the generosity to others

sietes

Flights
My Map
I would love to grab two. Got flights to Wellington for a wedding in March in Economy for two of us. Bronze status sucks so this would help get the weekend of to a cracking start. Thanks.

dmgale1960

Intern
Im going to HKG with partner in April and these would be a welcome respite in Sydney and Hong Kong!

Meggsy

Hi @Matt_01
Thanks for the generous offer. I could use one for my adult son to join my wife and I in the Narita lounge later in 2019. I have only one guest available to me but am travelling with three of us. PM sent with details as requested.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
What a great long term offer.

I may have some late next month, and would use your criteria @Matt_01 - only difference would be preference to those who have not been a beneficiary of such a pass from this forum previously.

suze2000

Flights
My Map
I could use a couple... Will be flying up to look after my mum while she has surgery end of Jan, and I have two layovers in BNE. No matter who gets them, this is another really generous offer, thank you.

Matt_01

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
.........only difference would be preference to those who have not been a beneficiary of such a pass from this forum previously.
I agree with your comment and I can track who I have sent passes to in the past however what others have given way I cannot track.

Who I have given "stuff" too in the past will be taken into consideration for this year.

Last edited:

jazza1971

Hi Matt,

Off to Honolulu with the family in two weeks and we are one guest short to get myself into the QF Int lounge, gotta look after all the girls first of course. Appreciate you offering up to the AFF community.

casanovawa

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Hi Matt

My 13 year old and I are flying back from Gold Coast-Perth next week on JQ and I would like to take him into the QF lounge pre-flight... I think one pass would get us both in wouldn't it?

So yeah thanks for the consideration and thanks for the generous offer...

bonkiebonks

Hi Matt,

I will be taking my mum to Singapore in a week's time, and will have a fairly long layover (4 hours) in Brisbane (from Auckland).

I haven't post much in this forum (have been a member since 8 years ago though), but just giving this a shot.

Thanks for offering these up for grab!

robinsparkles

Hi Matt

Thanks for your generosity!
I would love 2 passes to use in late April right after our wedding to get my new Husband hyped up as he sadly doesn't deal well with flying and we're jetting off for our Mini-Moon :)

I would like 2 please. My wife and I are travelling QF from Syd in late Jan. Thanks very much for the open offer- most generous of you, whoever gets them!

Matt_01

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
@sietes x2
@Meggsy x1
@jazza1971 x1

Please PM your QFF number and last name as they appear on the QF account they are to be transferred to. If I do not hear from you within a week they will be reallocated.

AFF on Air Podcast

• “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revolver161